ML40 Portable Gantry: Interactive Guide
November 22, 2022
A portable gantry can be an excellent investment for industrial machine movers and millwrights – especially when it offers a high load capacity, onboard hydraulics, and wireless synchronization.
But finding the right gantry takes time and careful consideration. Switching back and forth between web pages, product specifications, and videos can be awkward and time-consuming.
That’s why we’ve brought everything together in one place to show you the features and benefits of our ML40 Mini Hydraulic Portable Gantry. Simply click on the bottom right icon to view it in full screen, and then on each interactive hotspot to learn about features, benefits, videos, and downloads.
You can see more heavy-lifting tools in our Virtual Heavy Lifting Experience.
ML40 Portable Gantry – Summary
- 45 short-ton capacity using 4 Legs (400 kN).
- Compact design for use in areas with limited space.
- ASME B30.1 compliant and load tested under witness of Lloyd’s Register.
- Compatible with standard Enerpac gantry accessories.
- Stroke synchronization ensures a level lift regardless of load distribution.
- Operates on 115 or 230 VAC single-phase power.
- Lifts up to 18 feet (5.5 m).
- Three-stage, double-acting cylinder.
- Retracted height 6.23 ft (1.9m).